A smooth and rounded profile creates a harmonious transition between wall and floor, regardless of the floor covering. This sophisticated skirting is ideal for bedrooms, living rooms and bathrooms. The shock-resistance material protects from the impact of busy living, such as scuff marks or dirtying of walls and other surfaces. The FL5 can also be installed as a cornice on the ceiling.
Available in longer 2.44m (8′) sections – Minimum order quantity: 2 lengths
Use DecorGrip PLUS for installation (1 cartridge per 6-7 metres)
A lightweight HDPS skirting board which is strong and very easy to install in comparison to wood.
- Perfect for commercial and DIY projects also light enough for just one person to fix.
- Pre-primed with a smooth white base layer ready to immediately paint with a non solvent decorative paint.
- A rough back surface to ensure optimum bonding.
- Very precise patterns and structure (no knots) with exceptional resistance to breaking and shocks.
- 100% water and humidity resistant as a result makes them suitable for installation in kitchens and bathrooms.
- Most skirting profiles have concealed cavities perfect for hiding cracks or cables.
Date & Time: Most items are kept in stock and despatched by a national courier to normally arrive within 2-3 working days. The delivery will usually be between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm, Monday-Friday. Advance tracking info for orders placed online will be provided by email once goods have left our central warehouse. Please note courier drivers do NOT phone ahead with an ETA so any preferred delivery date or alternative instructions should be advised in the checkout box.
Cost: Delivery is charged at a flat rate of £20 + VAT for all orders in the UK except the Channel Islands
Damages: Although it is extremely rare for damage to occur during transit, please remember that a consignment must not be signed for if there is evidence of any significant damage. Check the contents of your package and report any damage to us within 48 hours so we can arrange for replacements to be sent. An emailed photo of the damage must be provided before we re-send. Minor transit damage such as a very small dent or scratch and which is easily repairable is not regarded as sufficient for replacement.
All our products are manufactured in a hardened polyurethane - a more modern and superior material compared to traditional plaster coving, allowing for a much quicker, cleaner and easier installation. They are pre-primed ready for the finish paint and suitable for installation by anyone with basic DIY skills.