Skirting boards elegantly connect floors and walls. Profiles and sizes abound, so you can choose the profile that matches the architecture of the room with your own style. Paint them the same colour as the walls or accentuate with a different colour. Adding a dado/panel rail slightly above and painting everything the same colour easily achieves the visual effect of a traditional high skirting board.
They are waterproof, knock-proof and can also hide cables, and many profiles are available in a flexible material suitable for curved walls or bay windows.
All our skirting boards are made from Duropolymer®, an extruded high-density polymer mix. Unlike MDF or wood, Duropolymer® is totally waterproof and shock-resistant. It is the ideal choice for use with floors that need regular mopping or cleaning as it keeps its shape when wet and resists dents and scratches. Pre-primed ready for finish painting the plinths can be cut with ease and fitted without difficulty using the DecoFix adhesive range.
- all profiles are 2 metre long sections
- prices quoted are per individual length
- made in an impact-resistant resin, pre-primed ready for painting or optionally some profiles are available finished in painted white RAL 9003
- See our Accessories – Adhesives section for correct adhesives for installation
- will not warp or rot like MDF/wood skirting
- Delivery is normally made within 2-3 working days. Carriage charges for UK mainland orders are £20 + VAT. (Extra charges for Highlands & Islands)